Wednesday, January 28, 2009

something is on its way...

Do you ever get the feeling that something life defining is on its way for you?

The feeling is viral.

It infects you.

There is no escape.

It eats away at you like a disease.

If only you could see it.

If only you could answer it.

But it's elusive, and intangible.

It asks everything of you.

It asks the only question that matters.

Its something that will give you a purpose in this pitifully and depressingly short life?

It could be a combination of a couple/few things or just one epic adventure that you have been subconsciously preparing for, for your entire life, and were chosen to do at your conception.

I believe with all my heart that my "odyssey" has come.

I will have a defintion.

I will have an endeavour.

I will have...

No comments: